“The Domestic Violence Reduction in Samegrelo region” (FILIA 2017-2019)
To support long-term sustainable development of system of protection from Domestic Violence
- Seminars for directors from schools from municipalities of Samegrelo Region
- Advocacy of women problems
- Rehabilitation and remobilization of victims
- Consultations for women
“Strengthening Domestic Violence Prevention and Protection of Victims of Violence in Georgia” 2017 – 2018
It has been implemented with a Polish Partners : Humandoc Foundation. The project is co-financed by the Polish Foreign Ministry in the framework of the Polish Cooperation Development Program.
- To rise level of competence in Domestic Violence among workers of institutions, involved in National Referral mechanism
- To support Victims of Domestic Violence in our region.
- Trainings for doctors
- Trainings for policemen
- Opening of a shelter for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Vocational trainings to ensure the development of professional/work skills of social vulnerable people (women, rural youth, IDP youth, social unprotected families). More then 300 persons attended courses in : IT, accounting, foreign languages, office administration, sewing, massage, driving and hairdresser.
“Reinforcing the Protection System of the Domestic Violence Victims in Zugdidi” (Humandoc Foundation, 2016)
The Project is co-financed by the Polish development cooperation programme 2016 of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland.
To support of reinforcing the Referral mechanisms to protect Victims of Domestic Violence
- Training of approx. 100 officers (4 rounds x 25 police officers)
- Training of 50 teachers from schools and kindergartens (2 x 25 rounds teachers)
- Improving the professional qualifications and strengthening the economic independence of victims of violence
“Prevention campaign of violence in Samegrelo Region” ( FILIA 2013-2015)
To prevent domestic violence in Samegrelo Region
- 14 workshops for 310 women
- 11 seminars for 290 women
- 6 round tables in 6 districts of Samegrelo region
- Training for regional journalists
- 12 actions against gender violence
- TV and radio stories
“The institutional strengthening of network organizations” (FILIA, 2011)
To strengthen the institutional network of organizations
- Survey 902 women about women’s problem in Samegrelo region and in occupied territory of Abkhazia
- Trainings, seminars, meetings for members of Gender Network in Samegrelo Region